Throw the ultimate birthday bash for kids of all ages and decorate cupcakes at Kara's Cupcakes headquarters alongside Kara herself.
Kara Haspel Lind
Benefiting National Multiple Sclerosis Society
Delight Kids of All Ages with a Cupcake Decorating Party Hosted by Kara of Kara's Cupcakes
Booking this cupcake party with SF’s famed pastry chef Kara Haspel Lind will easily earn you the Coolest Parent of the Year award. Invite your guests to Kara's headquarters in the Dogpatch. She and her team of cupcake chefs will begin this celebratory lesson by asking your guests to choose their favorite flavors. Your group will learn how to pipe on decadent frostings and decorate with sprinkles, fondant shapes, and crunchy confections to your hearts’ delight. Bonus: The guest of honor gets an extra decoration and a birthday candle. When the festivities come to a close, departing gifts for everyone will be provided and presented in the bakery's classic pink pastry box.
- Cupcake decorating party with Kara Haspel Lind at Kara’s Cupcakes headquarters in the Dogpatch
- Per person includes either four cupcakes or cookies
- Kara will provide frosting bags, sprinkles, fondant decorations, and signature pink bakery boxes
- For the birthday guest, Kara will provide a gift bag filled with their choice of three treats and 10% off a cake during the party
- Gluten free options are available for this decorating experience
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Because of unforeseen circumstances with luminaries’ schedules, experiences may be canceled or rescheduled. To allow for a smoother, more nimble booking process, guests are strongly urged to arrange for refundable airfare and accommodations when travel is required.
- Guests must be 4 years old or older to participate
- Please book at least two weeks in advance
How It Works