Get an exclusive invite to the "Cupcake Wars" finalist's Calistoga home for an intimate cupcake and cake tasting party.
Kara Haspel Lind
Benefiting National Multiple Sclerosis Society
A Private Cupcake and Cake Tasting with Drinks in the Napa Valley Home of a Celebrated Executive Pastry Chef
Finesse your dessert pairing skills with a cupcake and cake tasting at the private home of Kara's Cupcakes' executive pastry chef. The brains (and sweet tooth) behind San Francisco's much-loved bakery, Kara Haspel Lind, invites you into her wine-country home for an intimate dessert party. Sample her best-selling cupcake flavors from red velvet to fleur de sel, just to name a few, plus the bakery's two signature cakes, banana with passionfruit curd and chocolate with Italian meringue marshmallow. Then, solve your dessert-and-drink pairing conundrum with a few easy-to-remember tips from the expert hostess. Alternate between sips and sweet bites while taking in the bucolic setting and good company.
- Private dessert tasting at Kara Haspel Lind’s home in Calistoga
- Kara will provide cakes and drinks for the pairing
- Gluten free options are available for this decorating experience
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Guests must be 21 or older to participate
- Please book at least two months in advance
- For parties larger than 12 guests, contact the IfOnly concierge at email@example.com or (415) 376-4640
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.