A Family Weekend Feasting in Florence
Go in search of the most delicious specialties of the famed Italian region while in the company of local gourmets. Welcome to your private Tuscany to explore at your own pace.... more less
The muse to many acclaimed chefs, Tuscany is an incredibly fertile region for both agriculture and wine production and a source of great materia prima--the best raw product. In a roving culinary tour of Florence, you and your closest epicureans will go in search of materia prima, sampling the region’s best delicacies, while led by a local expert. On one evening, meet at the Galleria dell’Accademia, home of Michelangelo’s David, for a supper you will not soon forget. The museum transforms into your personal dining hall as you sit at the foot of the 17-foot tall statue for a sumptuous multi-course Tuscan meal in the company of an Italian count.
- Roving gourmet tour of Florence led by a local expert
- This package is designed for a party of 4
- Dinner at Galleria dell’Accademia hosted by Count Vittorio Carioni
- If a larger group for dinner or tour is desired, we may be able to accommodate. Please contact an IfOnly Concierge.
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works