Develop a deeper appreciation for what's on the grill. Witness careful animal husbandry on a Marin ranch led by the skilled butchers at The Local Butcher Shop. Take home fresh meat and new grilling skills.
The Local Butcher Shop
Benefiting The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research
Cattle Ranch Tour Grilling Class and Lunch Led by Local Experts on Grass Fed Meat
- Marin Ranch tour led by The Local Butcher Shop
- Private grilling class led by a skilled butcher
- This experience is approximately four hours
- This experience is available on Sundays 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Please book at least four weeks in advance
- This experience is for a minimum of 6 guests and up to 12 guests
- For parties larger than 12 please contact the IfOnly concierge at email@example.com or (415) 376-4640
- Transportation to and from the ranch is not included in the price
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.