Gather friends or colleagues for this "work"shop exploring the harmony between artisan cheese and the world's most admired craft brews. Your guide is nationally recognized cheese expert and Cheese & Beer author, Janet Fletcher.
Benefiting Tipping Point Emergency Relief Fund
Cheese Meets Beer: a Private Tasting
Enjoy a custom cheese and beer tasting in your home or chosen venue with Janet Fletcher, author of Cheese & Beer and a nationally known cheese authority. Learn which cheeses bring out the best in hoppy IPAs, zippy wheat beers, creamy stouts, spicy Belgian ales and malty bocks and brown ales. Boost your cheese and beer IQ and become a more discriminating taster.
Travel Fee (in addition to experience price)
- Custom guided tasting of artisan cheeses paired with craft brews
- Led by cheese expert and judge Janet Fletcher, author of Cheese & Beer
- Client provides the beer — Janet will consult with the client on beer selections
- Event held in your home, office, or favorite venue
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- Price includes gratuity
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates and location for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the details, including schedule and location, or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.