Benefiting The Edible Schoolyard Project
Craft Camembert at Home with the Founder of FARMcurious
While you wait for the curd to set, you'll spend a truly decadent hour sampling a collection of exquisite bries. Experience the variety available in this one cheese - from ash rinds to added ingredients like herbs or mushrooms, to using different types of milk like goat, sheep, or cow — there's so much to taste. You'll even learn how to schedule brie making into your busy life.
Tiny brie wheels make a show-stopping gift and you'll be making 12 tiny wheels with Nicole. You will have 12 instant gifts for loved ones. Give them as-is or wrap some in phyllo dough with a little jam for a very festive treat. Friends and family will delight in your new skill. How to wrap the cheese and present it in the best way possible, is also covered in this experience. Price includes all supplies and equipment, instruction, tastings, recipes and edible homework.
Travel Fee (in addition to experience price)
- Learn to make brie and camembert
- Nicole brings everything so you can learn in the comfort of your own home
- Explore the history and science of cheesemaking in a fun afternoon or evening with friends
- Sample amazing cheese while waiting for the curd to set
- Hands-on experience
- Edible homework included
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Adequate indoor space with one dedicated outlet for every five attendees is required
- Access to a warm water sink required
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates and location for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the details, including schedule and location, or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.