Baby Shower Tea Party: All-included Service to Indulge in Whimsy
Achieving casual elegance, the Baby Shower Tea Party is a fully produced tea service so that you, your guests and the mom-to-be can truly indulge in the experience of taking tea, and celebrate one of life’s most precious moments.
The tea party experience includes delightfully mismatched vintage crockery, cutlery, ornate serving ware, and contemporary accessories appropriate for a baby girl, a boy or a gender-neutral event.
To set the perfect tea ambience, the experience also includes flower arrangements in your preferred colour palette, table runners and bunting flags. Also included are vintage hats and fascinators to wear whilst you sip your tea with period music in the background, and a proper hostess to set up, serve and clear up for you.
The catered experience includes the most traditional tea time treats: finger sandwiches, scones, jam and Devon cream, freshly baked sweets, seasonal fruit and an array of organic loose leaf tea from which to choose.
Travel Fee (in addition to experience price)
- In-home tea party experience, or at your preferred venue
- Vintage crockery curated to complement the color palette of your choice
- Includes decor accessories: table runners, two to six small flower arrangements and bunting flags, also in tones that complement your color palette
- The catered experience includes the most traditional tea time treats: finger sandwiches, scones, jam and Devon cream, freshly baked sweets, seasonal fruit, and an array of organic loose leaf teas from which to choose
- Includes a hostess to set-up, serve and clear up, two-hour service, plus set up and breakdown time
- The catered experience does not include beverages other than tea
- Additional rentals (water goblets, stemware, tablecloth, linen napkins) or event permits and reservations are not included or handled by My English Tea Party
- Party-giver provides kitchen / prep space
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Price does not include gratuity.
How It Works