The only thing better than dining with friends and family is not actually having to do the cooking. Let Chef Ashlee Aubin prepare a seasonally-inspired, four-course, family-style meal just for you.
Benefiting Meals on Wheels of America
Four-Course, Family-Style Chef's Tasting Dinner
Executive Chef Ashlee Aubin is "turning out what have become some of our favorite dishes of the year" according to Chicago Social magazine. Now, with your family and friends in tow, you can enjoy a four-course meal prepared specifically for you by the man himself. Enjoy a family-style meal using seasonal ingredients that may or may not include some of Chef Aubin's specialties. Think wagyu steak with wild mushrooms, potato pave, and bordelaise sauce, or smoked maitake mushrooms with rye cappelletti, dashi, roasted sunchoke and burnt miso. Mouth watering yet? The only thing that can top all of this is the chill, fun and relaxed hip atmosphere that Wood provides in the heart of Boystown, and the chef himself coming to your table to talk about his food and inspiration.
- Four-course, family style chef's tasting menu meal
- Seasonal menu customized to the time of the year
- Hear about the food and inspiration from the chef
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- When making reservation, please list allergies and dietary restrictions
- Seasonal menu; ingredients subject to change
- Price of experience does not include gratuity or beverages
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.