What's better than a fabulous brunch the morning after a great night? This brunch is full of colorful farmers' market organic produce and farm-fresh eggs.
Benefiting Meals On Wheels of San Francisco
Any Day of the Week Brunch
This menu is perfect for a lazy Sunday morning, for entertaining guests or family, or to digest during the week at work. Full of flavor and comfort, it will accommodate a party of up to 40 guests. Leave the shopping, preparing, cooking and cleanup to Chef Carly so you can fully enjoy this fabulous brunch with your guests. Usually set up as a buffet, this meal can also be served family-style on large platters. Depending on availability, the menu may include the following: fresh, seasonal, assorted fruit salad; individual mini frittatas with mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, Fontina cheese, asparagus and leeks; cinnamon challah bread; French toast with fresh raspberries and served with warm maple syrup; roasted breakfast potatoes; assorted breads and scones; fresh orange and grapefruit juices.
- Four-course buffet or family-style meal prepared by Chef Carly Pricco
- Includes pre-event consultation, custom shopping for farm-fresh ingredients, menu cards & flower arrangements, set up and clean up
- Dietary restrictions can be accommodated; special ingredient/menu requests may incur additional charges
- Host provides kitchen supplies, equipment and tableware
- Rentals and beverages not included
- Additional server and transportation fees may apply
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works