Snag your invite to the award show TIME Magazine calls the "Oscars of the culinary world,” and spend an evening in gastronomy heaven at this sold-out chef star studded extravaganza.
Benefiting The James Beard Foundation
2017 James Beard Awards Tickets and Access to the Invite-Only Soirée
Every first Monday of May, the most talented chefs in America trade in their toques for tuxes and gowns to prepare for the James Beard Foundation Awards, widely considered the most prestigious awards ceremony in the culinary world — and you're invited.
You and a guest will kick off celebrations the night before at Chefs' Night Out, a pre-awards party in appreciation of both past and present nominees. The following evening, mingle with legends of the food world at the Lyric Opera of Chicago as the 27th annual James Beard Foundation Awards commence. You will nibble on canapés alongside stars in the food industry while cheering on your favorite chefs. Witness the game-changing moment in person as the winners are presented. This is the culinary event of the year you will not want to miss.
- Two tickets to the James Beard Awards ceremony and gala on Monday, May 1st at 6:00 pm at Lyric Opera of Chicago
- Two tickets to the invite-only Chefs' Night Out pre-party on Sunday, April 30th at Revel Fulton Market
- Experience provided in English (US)
read fine print
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased
- Because of unforeseen circumstances with luminaries’ schedules, experiences may be canceled or rescheduled. To allow for a smoother, more nimble booking process, guests are strongly urged to arrange for refundable airfare and accommodations when travel is required.