Against a bucolic backdrop in the heart of Sonoma, savor a revelatory ranch dinner and watch a live-fire demonstration led by Chef David Nayfeld, a pioneer of New American cuisine.
David Nayfeld & Matthew Brewer
Dine Under the Sonoma Stars: A Fire-Roasted Dinner by an Award-Winning Chef
A wine country jaunt transforms into an extraordinary experience when organized by Chef David Nayfeld, the former chef of Eleven Madison Park. Drive into the heart of Sonoma Valley to a private ranch where you will be warmly welcomed by Chef Nayfeld. Watch as he builds a live fire for the night’s dinner. Take your pick of logs beside the fire pit — with a glass of wine under the open sky. It’s a postcard perfect scene for savoring grass-fed ribeye and farm-fresh vegetables over the crackling embers. This intimate wine country experience with a world-class chef will benefit the charitable organization Tipping Point.
- Outdoor live-fire demonstration and dinner at the private Sonoma ranch of Chef David Nayfeld
- Enjoy a pairing of top California wines
- Transportation to and from ranch is not included
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works