A Perfect Afternoon Tea Party with Your Friends
A fully-produced elegant and stylish tea party, appropriate for brunch, a luncheon or afternoon tea. Private In-home experience, or at your preferred Bay Area venue. Includes a lesson on taking tea.... more less
My English Tea Party is a tea service company in San Francisco, offering everything you need to experience a classic tea party. Perfect for a special brunch, luncheon or afternoon tea, their fully produced tea service is a unique opportunity to truly indulge in the experience of taking tea with friends.
You will have a proper hostess to set up, serve and clean up for you. Your host will also offer a brief instruction on brewing tea, taking tea and the history of afternoon tea in England.
Delightfully mismatched vintage crockery, cutlery, ornate serving ware and contemporary accessories are provided for your tables. You also get flower arrangements in your preferred colour palette, table runners, and bunting flags to set the perfect tea party ambiance. Hats and fascinators to wear are also included whilst you sip your tea with period music in the background.
The catered experience also includes the most traditional tea time treats including finger sandwiches, scones, jam and Devon cream, freshly baked sweets, seasonal fruit and an array of organic loose leaf tea from which to choose from.
Travel Fee (in addition to experience price)
- In-home tea party experience, or at your preferred venue
- Vintage crockery curated to complement the color palette of your choice
- Includes a hostess to set-up, serve and clean up, and a lesson on taking tea
- Two-hour service plus set up and breakdown time
- Includes decor accessories such as table runners, two to six small flower arrangements and bunting flags, also in tones that complement your color palette
- The catered experience includes the most traditional tea time treats including finger sandwiches, scones, jam and Devon cream, freshly baked sweets and seasonal fruit
- The catered experience does not include beverages other than tea
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Price does not include gratuity
- Additional rentals such as water goblets, stemware, tablecloth, linen napkins, or event permits and reservations are not included or handled by My English Tea Party
- Party-giver provides kitchen / prep space
How It Works