Meet Joe Montana during a benefit dinner prepared by nine-starred Michelin restaurant Boulevard and Russian Hill's hot spot Stones Throw.... more less
A Sold-Out Feast Hosted by Boulevard and Stones Throw with Joe Montana
To support the organization Ronnie Lott's All Stars Helping Kids, Executive Chef and owner Nancy Oakes of nine-time Michelin-starred Boulevard is joining forces with Chef Jason Halverson of Stones Throw — and you’re invited to an intimate, one-night-only dining event on September 28. Sold out everywhere else, one table for two at this special event has been reserved for IfOnly members. Among the diners will be legendary quarterback Joe Montana, a guest of honor whose storied resume includes working with children’s charities. During the evening, the Hall of Famer will seek you out to say a quick hello.
Dinner will be a five-course supper based on the chefs' mutual regard for local seasonal ingredients. Chef Oakes of Boulevard will bring along her team Chef de Cuisine Dana Younkin and Pastry Chef Lisa Lu to present a French-meets-Californian menu. Look forward to local halibut crudo, meltingly tender wagyu beef, and a meat ravioli. Ending the night on a sweet note will be chocolate Bavarian flourless cake. Sweetest of all will be knowing that everyone gathered here from the chefs to the staff to you will be part of an event that helps support at-risk youth.
- Five-course meal with wine pairings at Stones Throw
- Meet & greet with Joe Montana and receive an autographed football hand-signed by Joe Montana and Ronnie Lott
- One table for 2 guests on Monday, September 28, 2015; seating at 6:30 p.m.
- Gratuity included
- Winner must kindly provide guest details by 1 pm Friday, September 25, 2015
- Experience provided in English (US)
read fine print
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased