Private Cocktail Introduction with Bar Agricole, SF’s Award-Winning Tavern
In this two-hour class with the city’s preeminent bartenders, you’ll come away from the lesson with the confidence and know-how to order drinks and discuss them with intelligence.... more less
You’re invited to Bar Agricole, a modern tavern in San Francisco’s SOMA, for a private session with owner Thad Vogler and his lead bartender, Craig Lane. Thad’s influence as a spirits expert can be felt in many of San Francisco's most beloved bars. Highlights from his 20-plus year career include developing the bar programs at Slanted Door, Beretta, Camino, Presidio Social Club, and ultimately opening his own award-winning establishments, Bar Agricole and Trou Normand, where he and Craig meticulously curate drink lists comprised of simple, traditional recipes with the most carefully sourced ingredients.
During this exclusive class the bartender duo will lead you through the essentials of making excellent cocktails including a discussion of tools, ice, spirits, and how to mix the perfect drink. They will also help you become well-versed in cocktail language. You and your guests will leave this experience with the confidence to walk into any bar and order your perfect drink. A part of this experience will benefit the James Beard Foundation, which mentors the next generation of American chefs.
- Private introduction to cocktails led by Thad Vogler at San Francisco’s Bar Agricole
- Post-class drinks not included in the cost of this experience
- Guests must be at least 21 years old
- Experience provided in English (US)
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works