Early Morning LA Flower Market and Historical Tour
Visit one of the largest flower markets outside of Holland. The aromas and sights are intoxicating.... more less
Yes, you do start out early. You will be picked up at your Downtown or Hollywood area hotel to start your exciting tour. You will head to the largest flower market outside of Holland. You will have a private guided tour of the market, mostly reserved for “The Trade” only.
Millions of flowers, orchids, roses, and exotics will be displayed for sale. The aromas are intoxicating all in itself. You will tour one of the best bread bakeries of downtown with samples of all the wares. Then off to breakfast at one of the gems of downtown. Then a leisurely walk down the first street of Los Angeles to pick up some South American candies.
The tour will finish off with a peek inside one of the last remaining train stations, Union Station, home to many movies and TV filming, before getting you back to your hotel or drop off around Los Angeles.
- Visit the massive flower markets of Los Angeles
- Iconic James Beard-winning breakfast stop included
- Pick up at your local hotel in the LA or Hollywood areas
- Entrance and tour of private flower market
- Visit to one of the last great train stations — Union Station
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works