Brooklyn Pizza Tour - Group of 38
Visit two of Brooklyn’s best pizzerias during this four-and-a-half hour guided bus tour and make a stop at Coney Island. In between, you’ll see famous Brooklyn landmarks, neighborhoods and movie locations.... more less
Able to accommodate a party of 38, A Slice of Brooklyn Pizza Tour, NYC’s original pizza tour, is a four-and-a-half hour bus tour that includes two slices of pizza and soft drinks at Grimaldi’s — specializing in brick oven Neapolitan style pizza — and L&B Spumoni Gardens — specializing in authentic Sicilian style pizza — as well as an audio-visual and historical tour of Brooklyn’s famous movie locations, landmarks and points of interest. Areas covered on this tour include DUMBO, Brooklyn Bridge Park, Fulton Ferry Landing, Red Hook, Sunset Park, Bay Ridge, Bath Beach, Bensonhurst and Coney Island. Movie locations featured on this tour include Saturday Night Fever, Goodfellas, Annie Hall, The French Connection and much more.
- Award winning Neapolitan-style pizza at Grimaldi's under the Brooklyn Bridge
- Legendary Sicilian-style pizza at L&B Spumoni Gardens
- Stroll the famous boardwalk in Coney Island
- Cover pizza and Brooklyn from one end to the other
- Famous movie locations from Saturday Night Fever, Goodfellas and more
- Experience provided in English (US)
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Activity takes place rain or shine
- Please wear comfortable shoes and appropriate clothing, as you don't spend the entire time on the bus — you do get off the bus for some walking.
How It Works