Visit and enjoy samples from four of Brooklyn's finest chocolatiers on this four-hour guided tour and stop for a great photo opportunity at Valentino Pier.
A Slice of Brooklyn Bus Tours
Benefiting Meals on Wheels of America
Brooklyn Chocolate Tour - Group of 38
Experience the history of chocolate, watch demonstrations and learn about unique parts of Brooklyn like Valentino Pier, Cobble Hill, Red Hook, Carol Gardens and Gowanus. A Slice of Brooklyn Chocolate Tour is a four-hour bus tour that includes a visit to four of the finest chocolatiers in Brooklyn: Jacques Torres Chocolates, The Chocolate Room, Raaka Chocolate and Li-Lac Chocolates, as well as samples of the most delicious variety of traditional and artisanal chocolates at each stop. The multimedia presentation on the screens of the bus will enhance the experience with music, slides and famous chocolate scenes from TV and movies.
- Experience the history of chocolate
- See and learn about unique parts of Brooklyn
- Two to four chocolate samples at each stop
- Visit shops that have been featured on the Food Network and the Travel Channel
- Visit Valentino Pier for one of the best views of the Statue of Liberty
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Activity takes place rain or shine
- Please wear comfortable shoes and appropriate clothing, as you don't spend the entire time on the bus — you do get off the bus for some walking.
NEW Chocolate Tour Brooklyn - NYC's A Slice of Brooklyn Bus Tours
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.