Learn the art of making authentic Italian pasta from a pro. Italian Chef Deborah Dal Fovo teaches you the basics and much more in this hands-on pasta-making workshop.
Deborah Dal Fovo
Benefiting Meals On Wheels of San Francisco
Authentic Italian Pasta Making Workshop with Expert Chef Deborah Dal Fovo
Making fresh pasta at home can be a regular treat after you learn the secrets from Italian chef Deborah Dal Fovo. Great for a group party or team building event, this class covers recipes for egg and spinach pastas. Chef Deborah will also show you how to roll, form, and cut both short and long pasta shapes and make stuffed ravioli. Once you make all that lovely fresh pasta, Chef Deborah will teach you how to make three paired sauces to dress each type of pasta. At the end of the class you will sit down to an unforgettable meal of the pasta dishes you made with your own hands. Buon appetito!
- Pasta-making workshop led by Chef Deborah Dal Fovo
- Includes all ingredients and special equipment, set up, and instruction
- Class includes the following instruction:
- Egg pasta primer
- Three methods for making pasta dough
- Rolling and cutting by hand and machine
- Pasta shapes and stuffed pasta
- Cooking and saucing handmade pasta
- Drying and storing fresh pasta
- Menu for the meal:
- “Straw & Hay” Spinach & Egg Tagliatelle with Cream, Ham and Pea Sauce
- Ricotta and Spinach Ravioli with Sage Butter Sauce
- Hand-Formed Macaroni with Fresh Tomato Sauce
- Menu may vary due to seasonal availability of product
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates and location for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the details, including schedule and location, or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.