Indulge in a special tasting menu served up by Teague Moriarty, the star chef behind Michelin-starred Sons & Daughters.
Benefiting Children of Shelters
Dinner at Award-Winning Sons & Daughters Featuring Exclusive Tasting Menu
Teague Moriarty, the creative force behind San Francisco’s accoladed-laden Sons & Daughters, opens the restaurant’s doors for an indulgent evening of gourmet exploration. Guided by the seasons, Chef Moriarty has designed an experimental multi-course menu exclusively for IfOnly guests.
Awarded a Michelin star every year since 2012, Sons & Daughters is home to some of the most sought-after tables in the Bay area. Join Chef Moriarty at Sons & Daughters on a Monday or Tuesday evening — when the restaurant is closed to all other patrons — for an intimate dinner shared among friends. Veering from the restaurant’s set tasting menu, Chef Moriarity will present an adventurous take on the stunning Bay-area inspired small plates he’s become renowned for. Perfect for gourmands in search of an intimate experience served up by a chef at the top of his game, this exclusive opportunity benefits Children of Shelters.
- Private tasting menu at Sons & Daughters by Chef Teague Moriarty
- Dinner will be scheduled on a Monday or Tuesday evening, when the restaurant would otherwise be closed
- Experience is for 6 to 10 guests
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works