Benefiting Meals on Wheels of America
DIY Tea Blending Workshop
Participants experience a brief overview and history of tea and what differentiates the types of tea. You will also play with cupping and tasting tea to make you a pro before you begin your hands-on tea crafting. Utilizing a wall of organic ingredients, you will then craft, taste, and perfect your own signature tea blend to take home in an adorable giftable package.
- Learn about the wonderful world of tea including cupping, tasting, and making your own blend with guidance from a professional
- Handcraft your very own tea blend utilizing a wall of organic ingredients
- Take home your tea in a giftable tin to share with your friends and frenemies
- If wanted, learn how to spike your tea, however alcohol is not included in this experience
- This is a great experience for team building, and bonding with friends and family
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works