Corporate Team Building Event: Hands-on Cooking Class with Talented 'Local Gem' Chefs
Looking for an exquisite and unique culinary experience for your next team-building event or off-site in the mid-Peninsula? "Joy shared is Joy doubled," so come gather, create, and taste with Chef Teena & Co.... more less
Chef Teena believes that the greatest way to create human connections is through food. Team building activities are a great way to improve communication, build trust, increase productivity, build camaraderie, boost team morale, spark creativity, and empower employees. What better way to do that, than coming together in the kitchen to create a delicious, homemade, healthy meal?
Each event is custom designed and can be based on a theme, or you can choose a type of food from an international menu repertoire. There will be stations set up, ingredients prepped, and the instructor ready to assist folks. The team building events are designed to provide a fun, relaxing, interactive, and truly fulfilling and educational experience for your employees as they share a deliciously wonderful meal prepared together in our state of the art kitchen. You're invited to experience an epic culinary corporate team building event. After all, "Meals and memories are made in the kitchen."
- Hands-on cooking class celebrating food in exciting new ways while you build skills and friendships in the kitchen in an interactive cooking class with several themes, or types of food you can choose from
- Enjoy a unique food-centric team building experience where the ingredients are prepped at different stations and instructor is available to assist your group
- Enjoy chef stories, tips, delightful surprises and extras along the way
- Take away new culinary skills and recipes you can cherish for a lifetime with family and friends with Chef Teena's memorable team building experience
- Photos will be taken during the class to help capture the moment and can be shared, upon request
- Share a deliciously wonderful meal prepared together in a state of the art kitchen — then eat what you cook
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Parking available in lot and on-street
- Price does not include gratuity
How It Works