Benefiting Tipping Point Emergency Relief Fund
Private Cooking Class to Enhance Your Inner Chef
Authentic Indian cuisine has been the foundation of Chef Teena's unique culinary style for the past 20 years. However, her love affair with teaching cooking has permeated in a subsequent focus in other cuisines such as Asian, Mediterranean, and South American foods while keeping the core of vegetarian and vegan menus and recipes.
Join her and fall in love with taking care of your body with wholesome and healing foods in a gorgeous modern kitchen with high-end appliances.
- Private cooking class for two to twenty five guests in a professional, state of the art kitchen
- Students can choose from Indian, Mediterranean, Italian, or Asian cuisines with customized menus that are designed to start with you current skill level and make you even more confident in the kitchen
- Learn new recipes for your repertoire and share the experience with family and friends
- Vegetarian friendly options available upon request
- Most food allergies and preferences can be accommodated
- After the lesson, students will enjoy a full meal, because you eat what you cook
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Please mention before your class if you have any food allergies, restrictions, limitations, or special diets
- Price does not include gratuity
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.