Flatiron Food & History Tour
Group Walking Tour of Food and Architecture in New York City
- Guided tour of Union Square and the Flatiron districts of New York City
- Stops include Cafe Lavazza
- Flatiron Building
- Madison Square Park
- Beecher's Handmade Cheese
- Union Square Farmer's Market
- Bread's Bakery
- Historic Eisenberg’s Sandwich Shop (since 1929)
- Restaurants are subject to change
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Price does not include gratuity for the tour guide.
- Please dress for the weather and wear comfortable shoes. The tour runs rain, snow or shine!
How It Works