Passed down for four generations from Chef Joey's paternal great-grandmother to his grandfather to his mother and then to Chef Joey himself, this red sauce is authenticity you can taste and share.
Benefiting Meals on Wheels of America
30-Hour Tomato Sauce: Handmade Organic Sugo Rosso Red Sauce
A great sauce comes from all organic ingredients. Chef Joey Giorgianni uses California roma tomatoes, onions, California heirloom garlic, oregano, basil, tomato paste, Sicilian red wine, and Mediterranean sea salt to create a superior pasta sauce. Over the course of 30 hours, Chef Joey develops the natural sugars found in the onions and wine to avoid adding sugar to his sugo. Other comparable brands you might find in fine super markets do not put in the long hours necessary, but instead sweeten their sauce with sugar.
Allow 3 days to ship
- Three 24 oz jars of Chef Joey's Handmade Organic Sugo Red Sauce
- Made from organic ingredients locally grown in California
- Hand packed and jarred
- Made with love, not machines, in small batches
- Naturally gluten-free, vegetarian, and vegan
- Jarred without chemical preservatives, use within six months
- Refrigerate after opening
- Experience provided in English (US)
read fine print
- Item is sold "as is"
- Pick up is available for Los Angeles customers