Chef Simi Hansen brings her culinary expertise to your home. Delegate cooking duties to her and her team for a farm-to-table meal featuring the season’s brightest flavors.
Benefiting Tipping Point
A Winter Citrus-Inspired Dinner Prepared by a Camino Alum
It’s our theory that the most memorable dinners are the ones hosted in the intimacy of your own home. To provide a fine dining experience, IfOnly recommends Chef Simi Hansen, who honed her craft at Oakland’s Camino and Paula LeDuc Fine Catering. In this offering, Chef Simi presents a menu that imaginatively spotlights the season’s vibrant citrus flavors.
Depending on the availability of ingredients and your entertaining style and budget, the menu may include dishes similar in preparation to the following: appetizers such as a baked Brie with ginger-citrus glaze crostini, a cara-cara and blood orange salad, and a citrus and chicory salad with a fennel vinaigrette. The second course may include linguine with littleneck clams and lime. For the main course, select from orange and soy glazed baby-back ribs, a pan-roasted black cod in a lime broth, or roasted citrus-marinated chicken. A clementine granita or similar palate cleanser will prepare guests for dessert. Options may include Key Lime pie, a Meyer lemon tart with a pine nut crust, and house-made chocolate truffles with candied grapefruit peel. Not only delicious and nourishing, the dinner will also be fulfilling. A portion of your experience will benefit The Tipping Poi
- Seasonal dinner prepared by Chef Simi Hansen
- Classic experience includes three-course plated meal
- Premium experience includes appetizer, four-course plated meal and a palate cleanser
- Includes custom shopping for farm-fresh ingredients, setup and cleanup
- Dietary restrictions can be accommodated; special ingredient/menu requests may incur additional charges
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Host provides kitchen supplies, equipment, and tableware
- Gratuity, rentals and beverages not included
- For parties of 10-18 guests one (1) server required for an additional $153 flat-fee; for parties of 18-30 guests two (2) servers required for an additional $306 flat-fee
- Chef transportation of 40-75 minutes requires an additional $65 flat-fee; 75-120 minutes requires an additional $125 flat-fee.
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates and location for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the details, including schedule and location, or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.