Chef Simi Hansen has spent her career cultivating relationships with farmers and bringing to the table beautifully executed and plated dishes. She lends her expertise to your next dinner party.
Benefiting Tipping Point
A Dinner Featuring the Best of the Farmers’ Market Prepared by the Founder of Wanderlust Catering
Enjoy the intimacy of hosting a memorable dinner party where your private chef does all the cooking. Chef Simi Hansen, who honed her craft at Oakland’s Camino and Paula LeDuc Fine Catering, is delighted to be able to create a magical evening for you and your guests. In this offering, Chef Simi presents a wintry, locavore menu that imaginatively spotlights the rich and bright flavors from the farmers’ market.
Depending on the availability of ingredients, the menu may include dishes similar in preparation to the following: an appetizer of fried calamari, a main course of fennel-roasted pork tenderloin, and buttermilk beignets with Bourbon vanilla bean crème Anglaise as dessert. Hosts who select the premium experience will also receive two additional appetizers such as Kabocha squash toast and Dungeness crab cakes with an apple-cilantro slaw. Not only delicious and nourishing, the dinner will also be fulfilling. A portion of your experience will benefit The Tipping Point.
- Seasonal dinner prepared by Chef Simi Hansen
- Classic experience includes three-course plated meal
- Premium experience includes two appetizers and a three-course plated meal
- Includes custom shopping for farm-fresh ingredients, setup, and cleanup
- Dietary restrictions can be accommodated; special ingredient/menu requests may incur additional charges
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Host provides kitchen supplies, equipment, and tableware
- Gratuity, rentals and beverages not included
- For parties of 10-18 guests one (1) server required for an additional $153 flat-fee; for parties of 18-30 guests two (2) servers required for an additional $306 flat-fee
- Chef transportation of 40-75 minutes requires an additional $65 flat-fee; 75-120 minutes requires an additional $125 flat-fee.
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates and location for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the details, including schedule and location, or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.