Benefiting The Edible Schoolyard Project
Basics Principles of Cheesemaking Class
Not only will you learn this, you will also make cheese to see these processes in action. You will make a whole milk ricotta and a pressed queso fresco. Adam will also provide a sampling of different cheese types, and he will explain how and why the cheeses are different, and how you could alter and add to the cheesemaking process to arrive at such cheeses. It's the best way to satiate your cheese curiosity.
- Sample different cheese types and learn how and why the cheeses are different
- The best way to satiate your cheese curiosity
- Two-hour basic principles of cheesemaking class
- Learn about the different milks and what happens when milk transforms into cheese
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates and location for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the details, including schedule and location, or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.