Benefiting The James Beard Foundation
Chocolate Making Adventure: Learn to to Make Brazilian Brigadeiros
Renata learned her art from her mother and recently started sharing her own recipe with the Bay Area. Her creations have been profiled by the SF Chronicle, and earned International Chocolate Salon's "Best Chocolatiers in America" award. You'll learn how to roll your own brigadeiro and experiment with different types of flavors, toppings, and surprising food pairings. Extensive sampling is a must.
The experience ends by creating gift boxes with your new skills and sharing them with the special people in your life. Get ready to discover a completely new twist on chocolate and have fun in an intimate setting.
- Hands on chocolate making lesson
- All chocolate is gluten-free, 95% organic, no preservatives
- Create your own delicious gift to share with someone special
- Includes lessons in food pairings
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates and location for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the details, including schedule and location, or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.