Benefiting Meals on Wheels of America
Getting to Know Cheese Tasting with a Cheese Monger Champion
Cheesemonger, Jessica, will lead you through a cheese tasting and an introduction to cheese course. You will experience generous amounts of cheese and accouterments as you explore the wonderful world of Fromage. You will cover the different milk types, styles of cheese, cheese making techniques, classic pairings and more.
A customized tasting is available upon request or you can go with the Monger's picks.
Travel Fee (in addition to experience price)
National (Greater than 137 miles from 92116): US$400
- Jessica will bring some of her favorite pairings for you to try and keep as the cheese shop experience comes to you
- Generous tastes of cheese and accouterments are included, and you can go with the Monger's picks or customize your tasting upon request
- Professional cheese monger all to yourself; ask her anything you want about cheese as she explains cheese basics like different milk types, styles of cheese, cheese making techniques, classic pairings and more
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works