Everyone knows that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so why not enjoy it all day long? In this fun and interactive cooking class, you learn breakfast basics you can use anytime.
The Field Kitchen
Benefiting Meals on Wheels of America
All Day Breakfast Menu — Learn to Make Breakfast Foods That Can Be Enjoyed Any Time of Day
Breakfast is good all day long. In this class you will learn how to make breakfast-y food that you can eat from dawn to dusk. The menu will include some great new egg dishes as well as savory and sweet baked goods.
The menu includes:
- Savory steel cut oats with cheese, spinach, and jammy eggs lentils with roasted cherry tomatoes topped with crispy fried eggs
- Blueberry crumb cake
- Raspberry and star anise crumble muffins
- Maple bacon muffins
- Scallion potato hash browns
- Help change breakfast from a time of day to a state of mind by learning breakfast recipes that will be just right any time of day
- Find out how to cook the perfect eggs, and improve your baking skills
- Use ingredients in new ways
read fine print
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased