Combine your love of the great outdoors with the splendors of wine country in this scenic bike ride through Napa Valley, then settle in for a seasonal lunch and wine pairing.
Clif Family Winery
Benefiting Meals On Wheels of San Francisco
Cycling Excursion and Lunch at Clif Family Winery’s Tasting Room
You’re personally invited by winery owners Gary Erickson and Kit Crawford to their Clif Family Tasting Room in the charming Napa town of St. Helena. Inspired by biking excursions in Europe, where a long day of cycling ends with a leisurely meal and a great bottle of wine, the two founders have sought to recreate a similar experience for you.
IfOnly is delighted to offer members a world-class cycling excursion and lunch at one of Napa Valley’s hidden gems. Your day begins with a warm welcome by the Clif Family team, who will send you off with an espresso, one of the family’s Clif Bars, a cruiser bike, and a map of St. Helena for a leisurely, self-guided tour. When you return to Clif Family, the table will be set for a satisfying and restorative lunch, prepared by Executive Chef John McConnell, a devotee of fresh, locally sourced ingredients. The meal will be paired with select wines from the estate. This unique Napa Valley experience will benefit an important charity.
- Cycling excursion with protective gear and seated lunch provided by Clif Family Winery
- Bike loan provided by Clif Family partner Calistoga Bike Shop
- Includes espresso, Clif Bar, and map of St. Helena for a self-guided bike tour
- Seated lunch prepared by Chef John McConnell at Clif Family Tasting Room
- All guests must be 21 years of age or older to attend
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.