Richard Festen/Baking Arts
Benefiting Meals on Wheels of America
Private Caramel Candy Making Workshop with an Artisanal Baker
Your instructor will teach out how to ensure your caramels have the correct taste and texture — not too soft and not too firm and with flavor notes of dairy, vanilla, and a hint of salt. The science of candy making and the elements of how ingredients and temperature work together to give the final appearance and texture will be stressed.
You will get make the same cream caramels recipe sold in the Baking Arts retail store as well as caramel pecan turtles covered in rich dark chocolate.
At the end of class, you'll wrap and package up all the goodies and head home with plenty of candy to share with family and friends.
- Private workshop for one to eight guests
- Learn the science of candy making
- Make caramels and caramel pecan turtles
- Baking Arts will supply all of the necessary equipment
- Bring home your tasty creations to share with friends and family
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Price includes gratuity
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.