Benefiting Tipping Point
DIY Nut Milk and Granola Workshop
Sometimes there is nothing better than some granola and non-dairy milk! In this workshop you will learn how to make our own nut/seed milk and crunchy granola using the pulp from the milk. Come and learn the qualities and benefits of different nuts and seeds (as well as what they are hiding in our store-bought non-dairy milks). You will make and sample various non-dairy milk combinations. You will also make granola using the leftover part of the nut milk so that nothing is wasted! It’s so easy and affordable to make your own nut milk and this way you get to choose exactly what goes in your body. Everyone will receive their own special nut milk bag and yummy recipes!
- Hear Lila's health story and learn why she started to make nut milk
- Learn about the history of nut milk and granola, as well as the health qualities of nuts/seeds
- Learn what to consider when making nut milk
- Enjoy hands-on nut milk, granola, and nut-pulp treat demonstrations
- Taste lots of samples!
- Includes class and hands-on demo
- All guests will receive samples, a nut milk bag and illustrated recipes
- Experience provided in English (US)
read fine print
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased