Discover how old-world chocolate was meant to be made, and taste the results. Join in on a behind-the-scenes guided tour at Li-Lac Chocolate's factory in Sunset Park, Brooklyn.
Benefiting Tipping Point
Chocolate Factory Tour
Discover how old-world chocolate was meant to be made, and taste the results! Join Li-Lac Chocolate for a behind-the-scenes guided tour at their chocolate factory in Sunset Park, Brooklyn and learn how they craft their artisan chocolate using recipes and production methods from the 1920s. This unique-in-New-York chocolate factory has its production facility completely visible to the public, but guests on this private tour will be able to step beyond the windows and experience everything up close. The tour includes samples right off the chocolate enrober, and all participants will take home their own box of freshly-made gourmet chocolate.
Please note that all participants for this tour must be 16 years of age or older.
- Behind-the-scenes guided chocolate factory tour
- Learn how Li-Lac Chocolates crafts their artisan chocolate
- Sample fresh, gourmet chocolate right off the enrober
- Try your hand at making your own chocolate creation
- Each participant will take home their own box of freshly-made gourmet chocolate
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- All participants must be 16 years or older
- Hairnets are mandatory (will be provided)
- No open-toe shoes, sandals, shorts, tank-tops, or dangling cords
- All safety regulations must be obeyed
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.