Benefiting American Red Cross Gold Country Region
An Interactive Thai Cooking Class with the Founder of Chuck's Thai Kitchen
Chef Chuck will arrive at your doorstep ready to turn your home into a fragrant, bustling Thai kitchen. Cook with him, and learn to create Thai favorites like classic curries that bring the heat, creamy coconut milk-based soups, and the savory, expertly spiced tom yum soup. To bring you into his close circle, Chef Chuck will also share his personal stories growing up in Thailand and deepen your appreciation of the dishes by discussing their ingredients and origins. Chef Chuck’s expert guidance and love of all things Thai will leave you with the skills needed to incorporate Thai flavors into your everyday cooking. This experience will benefit St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital.
- Cooking class on Thai cuisine taught by Chef Chuck Valla in your own home
- Class can be scheduled on a Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday
- Includes custom shopping for farm-fresh ingredients, setup, and cleanup
- Dietary restrictions can be accommodated; special ingredient/menu requests may incur additional charges
- Host provides kitchen supplies, equipment, and tableware
- Gratuity, rentals, and beverages not included
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates and location for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the details, including schedule and location, or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.