Join chocolatier Jewel Zimmer for a creative, fun, rich, indulging, messy and experiential chocolate making classes.
Benefiting Alexs Lemonade Stand
Create a Chocolate Indulgence in a Custom Class
Jewel's chocolate class is customized to each individual's needs and is perfect for any occasion. Her classes will cover the logistics of chocolate, where it grows, how it's harvested, how to taste the difference between origins and how to turn it into handcrafted confections. Jewel's truffle making parties include a lesson in ganache, tempering and garnishes. Learn to melt, temper, blend, craft, cast, paint, roll, drop, dip, garnish, create and eat chocolate; each piece demonstrates the perfect balance of art and science blended together for the ultimate sensory experience. All classes and parties are designed with a culinary philosophy that brings together community and supports sustainability. Jewel is an advocate for the kitchen classroom and welcomes all ages.
Travel Fee (in addition to experience price)
- Class can be customized based on requests
- Lessons in ganache, tempering and garnishes
- Dark chocolate tasting
- All classes and parties are designed with a culinary philosophy that brings together community and supports sustainability
- Perfect for corporate team building and birthday parties
- Jewel is an advocate for the kitchen classroom and welcomes all ages
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates and location for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the details, including schedule and location, or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.