For a personalized night of culinary indulgence that ups the amour, savor a seven-course tasting menu based on your most romantic culinary memories and prepared by the executive chef of the acclaimed NoMad.
Benefiting Cookies for Kids' Cancer
Custom Tasting Menu for Two Inspired by Your Most Romantic Memories from a Renowned Chef
After delighting diners at two of New York’s finest Michelin-starred restaurants Eleven Madison Park and the NoMad, Chef James Kent is ready to please you with his deeply personal approach to cooking. Experience romance like never before with a bespoke menu, designed to allow you to relive your fondest memories together through the senses.
Prior to your dining experience, Chef Kent will interview you or your partner about your most unforgettable meals and moments together. Drawing on your culinary memories for inspiration, he will then design and prepare a seven-course tasting menu accompanied by wine suggestions. Dine in the intimacy of your own home. A framed print of the custom menu will be yours to keep. Perfect for an anniversary or well-earned night of celebration, this experience benefits Cookies for Kids' Cancer.
- Bespoke seven-course tasting menu and drink pairings prepared by Chef James Kent in your home
- Experience includes interview and custom tasting menu designed and prepared by Chef James Kent
- Dietary restrictions can be accommodated; special ingredient/menu requests may incur additional charges
- Alcohol, additional server fees, rentals, and travel fee over 30 miles of New York, NY are not included
- Gratuity included
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- Price includes gratuity
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Because of unforeseen circumstances with luminaries’ schedules, experiences may be canceled or rescheduled. To allow for a smoother, more nimble booking process, guests are strongly urged to arrange for refundable airfare and accommodations when travel is required.
How It Works