Cook and relax your way to good health with Chef Leslie Cerier during a weekend full of freshly prepared meals, hands-on cooking lessons, and a customized nutritional consultation.
Benefiting Tipping Point
Gourmet Wellness Weekend with Cooking Lessons and Meals by a Celebrated Organic Chef
Leslie Cerier is an internationally recognized vegetarian chef, educator, wellness coach, cookbook author, and recipe developer. Her menus are widely requested by event planners, chefs in training, and private clients. Chef Leslie invites you to spend a weekend devoted to wellness at her home in Shutesbury, Massachusetts. From farmers markets and hiking to garden-to-table meals, this unique weekend experience will help you reset and rejuvenate.
On a Friday night, Leslie will start the workshop with a fresh, organic dinner. On Saturday, wake up to a gourmet breakfast followed by a hands-on cooking class, where Chef Leslie will share her secrets to healthy, flavorful cooking. As part of your wellness weekend, you’ll also have the option to enjoy a rejuvenating activity such as hiking or a spa treatment on the property. You’ll then regroup with Chef Leslie in the evening for another cooking demonstration, followed by a savory meal of Chef Leslie’s plant-based dishes, such as vegetarian sushi with spicy wasabi dipping sauce. Your weekend will conclude on Sunday after a final morning of wholesome culinary delights. This workshop also includes a nutritional consultation that will help you enliven your palate and renew your love for cooking.
- Accommodations included in experience price
- Meals include dinner on Friday, 3 meals on Saturday, and breakfast on Sunday
- Weekend includes 3 in-depth, vegetarian cooking classes focused on healthy, organic cooking
- Hiking included in the cost of the experience; spa treatments, private yoga, and massage may be purchased separately
- Includes 1-hour nutritional consultation during the Saturday afternoon cooking class
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Weekend will be scheduled based on mutual availability
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.