Benefiting Tipping Point
Gourmet Wellness Weekend with Cooking Lessons and Meals by a Celebrated Organic Chef
Chef Leslie invites you to spend a weekend devoted to wellness at her home in Shutesbury, Massachusetts. From farmers markets and hiking to garden-to-table meals, this unique weekend experience will help you reset and rejuvenate. On a Friday night, Leslie will start the workshop with a fresh, organic dinner. On Saturday, wake up to a gourmet breakfast followed by a hands-on cooking class, where Chef Leslie will share her secrets to healthy, flavorful cooking. As part of your wellness weekend, you’ll also have the option to enjoy a rejuvenating activity such as hiking or a spa treatment on the property. You’ll then regroup with Chef Leslie in the evening for another cooking demonstration, followed by a savory meal of Chef Leslie’s plant-based dishes, such as vegetarian sushi with spicy wasabi dipping sauce. Your weekend will conclude on Sunday after a final morning of wholesome culinary delights. This workshop also includes a nutritional consultation that will help you enliven your palate and renew your love for cooking.
- Spend a weekend devoted to wellness and 3 in-depth, vegetarian cooking classes focused on healthy, organic cooking
- Meals include dinner on Friday, 3 meals on Saturday, and breakfast on Sunday
- Hiking included in the cost of the experience (spa treatments, private yoga, and massage may be purchased separately)
- Includes 1-hour nutritional consultation during the Saturday afternoon cooking class
- Accommodations are included in experience price
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Weekend will be scheduled based on mutual availability
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.