For the first time ever, international celebrity chef and James Beard Award winner Christopher Gross is giving budding culinarians a rare opportunity to have him in their home.
Benefiting The James Beard Foundation
Private Cooking Demonstration at Your Residence with Master Chef Christopher Gross
He’s shared a kitchen with Julia Child and prepared meals for Martha Stewart. Now for the first time ever, the international celebrity chef and James Beard Award winner for “Best Chef, Southwest” is giving chefs and budding culinarians from across the Valley a rare opportunity to partake in a private meal and demonstration in the comfort of their own home.
Groups of up to 20 are invited to enjoy up close and personal access to the esteemed and animated chef. Together, you and your group can try new techniques and flavor combinations under the careful demonstration of Chef Christopher. Learn up close what keeps his name and restaurant sitting comfortably atop every can’t miss foodie list from Arizona to France. The menu for the demonstration can be custom designed to suit your group’s needs. Each demonstration includes a four course lunch, wine consultation, take home recipes, and unprecedented access to one of the region and world’s most notable names in food.
Travel Fee (in addition to experience price)
National (Greater than 1,000 mile from 85016): $2,000
- 4-course meal demonstration with Chef Christopher
- Christopher will offer the chance to participate at certain points of the meal preparation
- Includes full 4-course meal for each participant
- Special seasonal menu is built around local and seasonal food items from the region where the class takes place
- Christopher will offer wine pairing suggestions that will complement your meal; experience does not include the cost of wine
- Includes a take-home bag of edible treats for each participant
- Host provides kitchen supplies and equipment
- Tableware and rentals are not included
READ FINE PRINT
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
Quick Recipes Episode 1-Vanilla Sauce with Chef Christopher Gross
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates and location for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the details, including schedule and location, or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.