Wok Star Eleanor Hoh
Benefiting The Edible Schoolyard Project
Cook Like a Wok Star
If you’re ready to simplify your cooking, never worry about “what’s for dinner”, eat healthy, and spend quality time with family and friends, this experience is for you.
- Create food memories and spend quality time with family and friends while you learn to wok and roll, and learn techniques that can help you simplify your cooking to make you a Wok Star with adoring fans
- Learn how to adapt the no-recipe technique to world cuisines you enjoy, and make healthy dishes bursting with flavors using only 4 seasonings
- This is a fun and delicious approach to weeknight dinners — you'll gain the confidence to make up your own wok creations using what you have in the fridge and without relying on recipes
- Discover cooking is a creative process and it can be relaxing and intuitive
- Hear how Eleanor learned to cook from her mom who introduced her to using a cast iron wok and why she felt compelled to put a Wok Star Kit Bundle together
- Here are a few of the things you will learn: How to cut vegetables the Asian way for best presentation and cooking time
- Organize your workspace so cooking goes smoothly and quickly
- Squirt, squeeze, shake your seasonings so you don’t need to measure
- Time-saving handy tips and tricks so there’s little cleanup
- How to shake up your repertoire and surprise your taste buds so it’s not the same old, same old
- To start your journey right away you'll take home a complete Wok Star Kit Bundle that includes: A pre-seasoned cast iron wok set with lid and spatula
- Unique magnetized mitts
- A caddy basket with three essential Asian seasonings and gourmet dried mushrooms
- Three dispensers to squirt, squeeze, shake your seasonings
- A perfectly balanced Chinese Chef knife
- An Iwatani 12,000 BTU, portable gas stove and gas refill so you can start cooking right away
- Take home your very own embroidered full-length Wok Star apron with 2 pockets and other swag including a wine bag; Buddha in a red packet for good luck
- Subscription to a free newsletter full of meal ideas, resources, tips and techniques to make you a stellar Wok Star
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Price includes gratuity
Cook Like a Wok Star promo
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.