Go above and beyond at your next private dinner party, and treat your guests to an intimate meal focused on edible flowers.
Andrea Lawson Gray
Benefiting Tipping Point
Garden-to-Table Dinner in Celebration of Floral Notes
Nothing says a special occassion quite like flowers. In this unique dining experience, Chef Andrea Lawson infuses something floral in every course to create a garden-to-table meal like no other. She'll create a seasonal multi-course meal in a venue of your choice, featuring the most fragrant, colorful, and delicate of ingredients. Guests can expect a menu of inventive courses such as salmon candy with edible flowers, squash blossom flowers stuffed with Bellwether Farms ricotta, chicken and tomato caldillo (broth) with squash blossom flowers, raw artichoke salad, and quail in rose petal, featuring the very same dish that was made famous in the best-selling book and film "Like Water for Chocolate." Throughout the meal, Chef Andrea will advise on which flowers are edible and how to source them. This memorable dining experience will benefit Tipping Point, an organization that fights poverty by giving families tools and resources to be self-sufficient.
- Garden-to-table dinner focused on seasonal blooms and edible flowers prepared by Chef Andrea Lawson
- Classic experience includes four-course plated meal for four to six guests
- Premium experience includes six-course plated meal for four to six guests
- Includes custom shopping for farm fresh ingredients, setup, cleanup, and gratuity
- Dietary restrictions can be accommodated; special ingredient/menu requests may incur additional charges
- Host provides kitchen supplies, equipment, and tableware
- Rentals and beverages not included
- Chef transportation fee may apply beyond 25 miles of San Francisco starting at $50
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates and location for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the details, including schedule and location, or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.