Find your inner chef and master basic culinary skills in this four hour workshop, led by Chef Phoebe Schilla, chef and founder of the Studio of Good Living.
Benefiting Meals on Wheels of America
Culinary Boot Camp — Learn and Master a Few Basic Culinary Skills
In this hands-on workshop learn how to sharpen a knife and basic knife skills before moving on to cook the perfect omelette. Discover the secret to making housemade ricotta and seasonal bruschetta. Learn how to make the perfect pan roasted chicken cutlet with wine demi-glace. Then finish the lesson with a seasonal vegetable primer and, not to be missed, a fallen chocolate souffle for dessert.
- A hands-on cooking experience in your own setting designed to help you master some basic cooking skills and give you additional confidence when working in the kitchen
- This class takes four hours with cooking and tasting
- Guests are welcome to bring their own beverages
- This is a private experience and exclusive to your group
- A second location is available at the chef's commercial kitchen located in Pacifica
- Includes a consultation with Chef Phoebe to customize the details of the class with you
- Any dietary restrictions can happily be accommodated with advance notice
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.