Benefiting The Edible Schoolyard Project
Epicurean Experience That Transports You Beyond Simply Healthy Food
Erika has a Masters degree from the Institute of Human Nutrition at the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Columbia University. She is certified by the Board for Nutrition Specialists and consults luxury eco-travel destinations to design bespoke culinary experiences. Chef Erika covers the Hudson Valley, the Catskill Mountains area, the Berkshires, New York City and Long Island all the way to the Hamptons.
Travel Fee (in addition to experience price)
- Chef Erika designs bespoke culinary experiences for any occasion
- The resulting gourmet meals combine exquisite presentation, with flavorful and nutritious dishes, allowing guests to enjoy an epicurean experience that transports them far beyond simply “healthy” food
- Catering to clients form the Hudson Valley, all the way to NYC, Long Island, and the Hamptons
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Price of groceries not included
How It Works