Benefiting Tipping Point
Celebratory Tasting Menu with Chef Lisa Hines
For this formal dinner, Chef Lisa will cook an amuse-bouche and five culinary delicacies. Meticulously prepared and utilizing her technical skills as a classically trained chef, your menu starts off with a decadent amuse-bouche. The first bite will be followed with a beautiful first course such as a prawn provençale butterflied with Pernod, panko, parsley, and garlic on micro-greens and wild mushroom duxelles — depending on seasonality and the availability of ingredients. The second course is an inventive salad. You’ll cleanse the palate with an intermezzo (think champagne sorbetto) before diving into the richness of a main entree. On the sample menu is a filet of beef with a balsamic reduction and petite lobster dumpling. The meal will finish with an exquisite dessert such as a citrus napoleon surrounded by fresh berries. If you have a special bottle of wine you have been saving, this would be an opportune occasion to open it! Photo credit: Albert Law
- One (1) amuse-bouche and five-course plated meal for six guests
- Includes custom shopping for farm fresh ingredients, set up, clean up, and gratuity
- Host provides kitchen supplies and equipment
- Tableware and rentals not included
- Alcohol and other beverages not included
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates and location for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the details, including schedule and location, or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.