Cooking Class and Dinner at Ella with James Beard Award Winning Chef Michael Schwartz
Take over Design District café, Ella, for a pop-up chef's table, complete with cocktails, cooking, and a custom menu, exclusive to your party.... more less
Early in the evening, once the local patrons have had their fill of coffee, pastries and savory snacks, a light and airy café, Ella, dims the lights and closes its doors until the next morning rush. But tonight, Ella is all yours. The team from Michael Schwartz Events will meet you there for a private cooking class and after hours chef's table.
Start with cocktails and snacks, and then have a seat for an interactive cooking class. Get your hands a little dirty and learn to make something delicious — the perfect ceviche with local fish, fresh hand-cut pasta, or maybe something sweet!
Then, leave your apron behind for a brief reception in Palm Court, the beautiful outdoor plaza in which Ella resides, while the chef's table is set for a multi-course meal. What's for dinner? Your choice. Their team will create a custom menu, catered to your tastes, or you can leave it all up to them for a culinary experience sure not to disappoint.
For a premium experience, James Beard Award winning Chef, Michael Schwartz, will meet you there for a private cooking class and after hours chef's table.
- After-hours cooking class and chef's table with the team of Award-winning chef, Michael Schwartz
- Start with cocktail and snacks, then move on to an interactive cooking class
- End the evening with with a custom multi-course meal created by Chef Michael, just for you and your party
- Special take-home gift included
- For a premium experience, Chef Michael Schwartz himself will meet you there for a private cooking class and after hours chef's table
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Pricing does not include 20% service charge
How It Works