Learn the art of crafting cocktails with the award winning mixologists of Bar Alter. Each class is handcrafted for a unique cocktail experience, paired with Yakitori inspired dishes.
Benefiting Meals on Wheels of America
Craft Cocktail Class Paired with Light Bites
You're invited to learn two cocktails from Gustavo Martinez, winner of Best Cocktails from The Miami New Times, Best of Miami, 2017 Edition. A menu of cocktail options will be provided, prior to attending the class. He'll teach you what you want to know. Each class will be unique, with pertinent spirit history, demonstration on proper presentation, and guests will have the opportunity to test their newly found knowledge when they get behind the bar. The class will be accompanied by two courses curated by Chef Brad Kilgore.
- Learn the art of crafting cocktails
- Each class is handcrafted for a unique cocktail experience
- Demonstration on proper presentation
- Each class will be accompanied by three courses curated by Chef Kilgore
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.