Opt for an adult or child-friendly version of this Pleasanton farmer’s market tour with chef Francis Hogan, followed by a hands-on cooking class and lunch at his restaurant, Sabio on Main.
Benefiting The James Beard Foundation
Farmer’s Market Tour, Cooking Class, and Gourmet Lunch Led by Popular Pleasanton Chef
Join Chef Francis Hogan of Pleasanton tapas favorite Sabio on Main to wander among the fragrant stalls and farm-fresh produce of the downtown Pleasanton Farmers Market. During your chef-led market tour, you’ll talk with farmers to pick out — and taste — ingredients for your interactive cooking class to follow at Sabio On Main. After the class, sit down to enjoy the scrumptious feast you’ve prepared for lunch. You’ll leave with class recipes in hand to try at home.
This child-friendly experience is perfect for parents looking to introduce their children to California’s rich bounty, and the wonderful flavors that can be coaxed from it. You may also opt for an adult-only tour and class, which would conclude with cocktails and light hors d’oeuvres on Sabio’s Rose St. Patio.
- Farmer’s market tour in Pleasanton followed by a cooking class and gourmet lunch at Sabio on Main, led by Chef Francis Hogan
- Children age 10 and up are welcome
- Contact an IfOnly Concierge for pricing and availability
- The adult-only version of this experience includes cocktails and hors d'oeuvres
- Experience is for 4-10 guests and will last approximately 2 hours
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.