Benefiting The Edible Schoolyard Project
Vegetarian Syrian Jewish Cooking Class
Tamarind "iced tea" with lemon and fresh mint
Smoky eggplant dip with fresh lemon and sesame paste
Rice and lentils with fried onions
Spinach cheese pie with cucumber-mint yogurt dressing
Chopped tomato-cucumber salad with olives, lemon, and mint
Shredded phyllo dough pie with ricotta cheese and rosewater syrup
- Kosher ingredients available upon request
- Signed copy of cookbook: "A Fistful of Lentils: Syrian-Jewish Recipes From Grandma Fritzie" available upon request for additional $10/each
- Does NOT include alcohol or other beverages
- Does NOT include kitchen equipment or utensils
- Manhattan only please
- Includes shopping, delivery of ingredients, and recipe packets
- Family style meal
READ FINE PRINT
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- Price includes gratuity
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates and location for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the details, including schedule and location, or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.