Benefiting Meals on Wheels of America
Cook for Taste, Eat for Health: an Organic Hands-on Cooking Class with Chef Karen Lee
Split Pea Soup with Cumin Turmeric Oil Sautéed Fillet Steaks with Mushroom Bordelaise Sauce — Variation using Pan Roasted Halibut for non-meat eaters or White Beans with Pan Roasted Garlic and Thyme for Vegetarians
Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
Chiffonade of Greens with Avocado and Scallions with a Lemon-Sherry Vinaigrette
Apple Crisp Creme Chantilly
Choose from many different menus including Vegan, Vegetarian, Asian, Italian, French, Indian, or Fusion. Please let Chef Karen know upon purchase.
- Join Chef Karen in her kitchen to learn different cooking methods, knife skills, and shopping skills needed to keep a fresh, organic kitchen
- Cook for taste, eat for health
- Karen will do all of the grocery shopping
- Choose the type of menu you would like to learn with Karen keeping in mind Karen's repertoire — choose from Vegan, Vegetarian, Asian, Italian, French, Indian, or Fusion
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Price includes gratuity
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.