Blue Island Oysters
Benefiting The James Beard Foundation
Blue Island Oyster Farm and Kayak Tour
Experience an eco guided kayak tour of the oyster farm and the upper salt marshes of the Great South Bay. Indulge on farm fresh oysters clams and a traditional lobster roll picnic. You'll end the afternoon with a boat ride to the Fire Island Lighthouse and tour to the top, where you can see beautiful sights on Long Island and on a clear day, Manhattan.
- A traditional New England lobster roll picnic lunch with dessert
- Enjoy lots of farm fresh oysters and clams
- Guided group kayak tour around Blue Island Oyster Farm and upper marshlands of the Great South Bay
- Double kayaks included
- Learn the history, biology, and geography of oysters, as well as the tolls and tactics of oyster farming
- Located just off of Captree State Park, Long Island, NY
- Boat ride and tour of Fire Island Lighthouse
- You are welcome to bring your own alcoholic beverages to the Blue Island Oyster Farm and the Blue Island staff is happy to keep your drink fresh. If at all possible, please bring beer in cans.
read fine print
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased
- In order to attend a tour and get all the information needed for the tour date you must speak directly with Blue Island at Events@BlueIslandOyster.com or 631.750.5986